Thursday, June 28, 2007

What should you hear today?

I'm recently thinking about some events of life and stupid stuff.

Yep, in general I think about stupid stuff only :P.

Someone said:


Sometimes the best you can do is simply listen to friend's advice. But it's very difficult to understand the meaning of others' words.


I suppose the problem is that we give more importance to some words instead of some others, probably because our brain modify the meaning accordingly to what we should hear.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words! YEP :)!

    I think that nobody has the correct advice, any answer to your problem/question comes from YOU only.
    As you said, "...the best you can do is simply LISTEN to them .. " correct!

    I think our "brain" (let me say soul :P) don't modify but extract only the information it needs.

    Friends can help you to find the solution, exposing their own ideas, suggesting you their own answers, but the solution is YOUR own answer.

    You know yourself as nobody.

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advices aren't correct in themselves. You could reinterpret in a suitable way or use them partially.

    ReplyDelete